- Organize up to 6 family members (or more when purchasing Pastel Chore Chart Pack)
- Strong, flexible magnets won’t fall off the fridge (or any magnetic dry erase board)
- Bright, colorful magnets separate to customize each family’s chores (colors coordinate with our schedules so each family member can find their color easily)
- Super fine tip wet erase marker allows for detailed writing and prevents smudging, but wipes clean even months later (dry erase marker can also be used but will rub off easily if touched)
- Fits standard or side-by-side refrigerator, any size
- All slots are blank so you can fully customize your chore chart and not have to use pre-filled slots
- Use two charts to track morning and bedtime rituals
- Daily Homeschool assignments
- Vitamin or supplement reminder list
- Room-by-room cleaning checklist (one for kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- Daily Cleaning tasks (one chart for Monday, one for Tuesday, etc.)
- Dinner Menu planning
Don’t forget to add a coordinating DAILY FAMILY SCHEDULE
to get the most out of your day!
Reasons YOU will love your chore charts:
- You can change your day with just a swipe.
- Using a chore chart helps your child learn responsibility and be accountable for their responsibilities and activities.
- Takes nagging out of the equation because now you can just point to the chore charts when family members are getting off task.
- Fills in for your brain when it needs a break! Remembering who does what has already been done once so there is no need to tax your mind with what needs done next over and over.
- Any time a family member is away, sick, or unable to complete the chore chart, that’s okay! Having a chore chart just gives a reminder of what you’ve already predetermined you’d like to be getting accomplished each day, so it’s easy to jump right back in.
- If you’re not already a chore chart user, don’t worry! Just focus on meal times and bed times and add one item each day until you have worked up to having a fully filled-out chore chart.